What’s the best golf cart bag? The TaylorMade Select is the overall best golf cart bag for 2020. TaylorMade is known for its driver and irons designs, but they ticked all the right boxes with the design of their Select golf cart bag.
Check out the comparison table and reviews below to see the full list of the best-rated golf cart bags.
|Top Lightweight Cart Bag||
Sun Mountain H2NO Superlite
|Tour Golf Cart Bag||
Callaway Epic Flash Staff Bag
|Budget Golf Cart Bag||
Hot-Z Golf 4.5
|Golf Cart Stand Bag||
Golf Cart Bag Reviews
#1 TaylorMade Select Cart Bag
Best Cart Bag 2020
- Functional design and placement of storage pockets
- 7 storage pockets including a valuables pouch
- 14-way top with an oversized putter well which ensures easy access to the club you are looking for
- Available in a variety of color options
- Affordable price tag
- Not all players will prefer the 14-way top design of the Select
Select Cart Bag Review
The Select cart bag by TaylorMade is one of the best cart golf bags currently available on the market.
The Select bag features a durable, functional design that ensures easy access to all of your storage compartments when your bag is lodged onto either a golf cart or a push cart.
The Select features 7 storage pockets, 3 of the pockets are large front-facing pockets that ensure easy access to your valuables as well as any other necessities such as golf balls and tees.
Finding your club of choice can sometimes be difficult if your bag is on the back of a cart or a push cart.
This won’t be a problem at all if you are using the Select bag with its 14-way top. This-14 way top ensures exceptional organization and the spaces are big enough to fit jumbo grips.
The putter well is slightly bigger than the other compartments to accommodate putters with big grips.
The Select is available in 5 different color options and its affordable price tag makes this bag very appealing to any golfer that wants to purchase a cool cart golf bag.
#2 Cobra Ultralight Cart Bag
Runner Up Best Cart Bag
- 14-way top to ensure easy organization of your clubs
- Ample storage space with easy access including a big beverage pocket
- Fleece-lined pockets to protect your valuables as well as your rangefinder
- An ultra-lightweight design which makes carrying to and from your car or garage a breeze
- Available in 7 different color options
- Thu Ultralight is made out of Polyester, players that live in areas with high rainfall might be better of by opting for a waterproof cart bag instead
Ultralight Cart Bag Review
The Ultralight features a lightweight design similar to that of a stand bag which makes it easy to carry around or to load in and out of your trunk.
The top and pocket design of the Ultralight resembles more the look that one would expect from a regular cart bag.
Storage is not a problem with the Ultralight, it features 2 oversized apparel pockets, a fleece-lined valuables pocket and a fleece-lined pocket for your rangefinder.
But that’s not all, it also features an insulated cooler pocket that can hold up to ten 12 oz cans. This pocket will catch the eye of the recreational golfer.
Organizing your clubs is easy with the help of a 14 way top. Each club has its own slot which ensures that you will never be stuck looking for your clubs when it is your turn to play.
The Cobra Ultralight is available in 7 different color options and its affordable price tag makes this golf bag even more appealing than what it already is.
#3 Sun Mountain H2NO Superlite Cart Bag
Best Waterproof Cart Bag
- Lightweight design
- Waterproof design including waterproof zippers and taped seams
- 5 storage pockets including a velour-lined valuables pocket
- Comfortable, adjustable strap which ensures maximum comfort while carrying
- 14 way top to ensure easy organization of clubs
- Above average price tag
- The bag has fewer storage options than the majority of other cart bags, also lacks an insulated beverage pocket
- It is only available in 2 color options
Their H2NO Superlite cart bag is a top of the range waterproof cart bag and it will be a great addition if you play the majority of your golf in damp, wet conditions.
The H2NO is one of the lightest cart bags on the market, this bag weighs in at less than five pounds which makes it very comfortable to carry around if need be.
It also features an E-Z Fit Dual Strap System, this strap can be adjusted with ease and it is cushioned to ensure maximum comfort when carrying the bag.
The H2NO Superlite features 5 storage pockets, these pockets include 2 full-length clothing pockets and a velour-lined valuables pocket.
The 14 way top of the H2NO Superlite ensures easy club organization. The H2NO is made out of waterproof fabrics with high-quality YKK water-resistant zippers and taped seams.
These design features ensure that your clubs and your belongings will stay dry regardless of the conditions.
The H2NO is available in 2 different color options. It’s the only drawback is its above-average price tag, but the extra spend will be worth it if your clubs and grips are dry on a rainy day.
#4 Callaway Epic Flash Staff Bag
Best Professional/Tour Cart Bag
- Full leather waterproof design
- 10” 6 way top which ensures easy storage of your clubs
- 9 pockets including a valuables and rangefinder pocket
- Big bulky design that is difficult to carry around
- A hefty price tag that is double the price of most regular bags
The big staff bags that the majority of professional players use are available for purchase.
The Callaway Epic Flash staff bag is one of the best looking unique staff bags currently available on the market.
The Epic Flash bag is a full leather tour bag with a 10″ top with a 6-way divider top that ensures easy organization and accessibility to your clubs.
The full leather design is waterproof and it works great in rainy conditions but it is also pretty heavy which makes carrying it around hard work.
Storage is not a problem when using a staff bag. The Epic Flash staff bag features 9 pockets including a velour-lined valuables pocket and a magnetic rangefinder storage pocket.
A fully integrated umbrella sleeve makes umbrella storage very easy.
The Epic Flash bag is a very good looking bag and your playing partners will take notice if you arrive with this bag onto the first tee.
It does come with a hefty price tag which might make you think twice about trying to look like a pro.
#5 Hot-Z Golf 4.5 Cart Bag
Best Budget Cart Bag
- 14-way top with full-length individual dividers
- Putter pit for individual putter storage
- Ample storage including 9 zippered pockets
- Individual bottle compartment
- Available in 5 different color options
- Features a budget-friendly affordable price tag
- Hot-Z Golf isn’t a well-known brand, this might deter the serious golfer from buying the 4.5 cart bag
Hot-Z Golf is an unknown brand, but don’t let that deter you, the 4.5 is the ideal budget cart bag if you are not too fussy about brand names.
This 4.5 cart bag is designed with durable lightweight Nylon materials that are strong enough to withstand the bumps and bruises associated with golf.
The 4.5 cart bag is a budget golf bag, but there is nothing budget about this top-rated golf bag when it comes to storage.
The 4.5 features 9 zippered pockets including a valuables pocket and bottle compartment.
The 4.5 is the best value for money golf cart bag currently available on the market. There are five different color options to choose from, all of which will look great on the back of a golf cart or a push cart.
#6 Callaway Hyper-Lite 3 Stand Bag
Best Golf Cart Stand Bag
- Lightweight design
- 4 way top with dividers to ensure easy organization of clubs
- 8 storage pockets
- Hidden rain hood pocket
- Self-balancing padded strap
- It is available in a variety of color options
- Good value for the money stand bag
- The Hyper-Lite 3 is a full-size stand bag, players that are looking for a super lightweight easy to carry bag might not enjoy its slightly bulky design
Hyper-Lite 3 Review
But their product offerings extend far beyond just the Epic and Rogue ranges.
Their Hyper-Lite 3 stand bag is one of the best stand bags currently available on the market.
This innovative full-size stand bag has ample storage space, it features 8 pockets including a full-size apparel pocket, an individual cell phone sleeve, a water-resistant valuables pocket, and an insulated water bottle pocket.
A great addition to the Hyper-Lite 3 is its hidden rain hood pocket. This pocket is built-in behind the hip pad and its addition frees up space in the apparel pocket.
The Hyper-Lite 3 features Callaway’s X-Act Fit strap, this padded strap system will self balance the bag on your back to ensure a comfortable carry experience.
The organization is a breeze with the Hyper-Lite 3. It features a 4-way dividing system and it also features a separate alignment stick sleeve.
The Hyper-Lite 3 is available in 5 different color options. It carries a relatively affordable price tag that offers good value for money given all of its features.
Stand bags aren’t ideal for use on a golf cart or push cart, but this lightweight bag is a great option if you do enjoy occasionally walking and carrying your bag.
With so many cart bags to choose from picking a winner was no easy choice. TaylorMade continues to be a leading golf manufacturer and their golf cart bag designs are right up there with the best of the best.
The TaylorMade Select is the best golf cart bag for 2020. The Select features everything that one would want in a golf cart bag, it has a functional yet stylish design and it retails at a very affordable price point.